Friday 25 December 2009

Merry Christmas

It's that time of the year again ; the air is filled with happiness and joy and freshly fallen snow lays crisp and undisturbed on the ground. It must be Christmas! To all of the System Fail News readers, I, Jasmine, wish you all a Merry Christmas! I hope you all got what you asked for from Santa, I know I did! While I'm off to play some Assassin's Creed 2 (a present from my loving parents ^__^ ) I am warning you NOT too eat too much turkey ,your bowels will pay for it later (if you know what I mean!) The blog is going on hiatus till the new year to give all of you readers (and myself) a chance to sleep and rest off all of that turkey and chocolate! See you in the new year but for now, Keep On Gaming!

From Jasmine :D

P.S if you're wondering why I'm posting this via my phone it's because I can't physically get up to fetch my laptop because I'm so full, lay off the turkey!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clicky Web Analytics