Saturday 5 December 2009

Deals of The Day (4/12/09)

So I’m sorry that I haven’t posted anything in a little bit, I guess I’ve been a busy. And, I know that you may be looking for the latest in video game news etc. but for me at least, it has been a slow news week and so instead I’m gonna help you out by posting these video game deals (via Amazon) that I’ve found so that you can treat yourself at Christmas by buying these bargain priced games (that are totally worth it). Cheaper than GameStop! (GAME).

 

UK – In the UK? Don’t worry, me too, I got ya’ covered!

Today’s game is the brotherly Western shooter Call Of Juarez: Bound In Blood (Xbox 360) for just under  £15

 

Also see that the PS3 version (Call Of Juarez: Bound In Blood (PS3)) is on offer for round about the same price : D

USA – There are some good deals for you guys across the pond too!

The game for you today is the exclusive to Xbox 360 racer Forza Motorsport 3 for under $35!

 

Have fun searching for more deals! Be sure to e-mail me at GamingLowdown@hotmail.co.uk with “SFN” in the subject line with any good deals that you find.

By the way here in the UK it’s 1am so I’m about to go to sleep but when I wake up (later this afternoon) I will be posting the new trailer for Red Dead Redemption AND I will be featuring some brand new gameplay footage of Splash Damage's new game, Brink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clicky Web Analytics