Sunday 11 April 2010

Have You Voted?

This is just a quick reminder, nothing big, but I just wanted to post this so that if you haven’t already, please vote in the poll over there –> –> –> –> –> –> –>

This month, in SFN’s monthly poll I am asking you whether or not you plan on buying the Nintendo 3DS. I am really looking forward to finding out the results to this one so please go and vote!

Also, I have now put up both an About page and a Contact page for the site so now, if you want to find out more about the blogger behind the blog (that would be me, Jasmine) or if you want to ask me a question or have any feedback, you now have a way of getting your thoughts across.

I recently asked you all to take a look at the new ads that I have recently put on the site as they will help me to make the site into a real ‘.com’ website. By looking at the ads you can help keep the site running so I would really appreciate it!

Thank you so much for being such great readers, for now,

 

Keep On Gaming!

Jasmine (AKA Jasmino924)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clicky Web Analytics