Saturday 15 May 2010

Call of Duty : Black Ops Teaser Trailer , I Was Right!

COD Black Ops Teaser Trailer via me on YouTube

For any regular readers of SFN or those of you who’ve read my About page, you’ll know that I’m 14 years old, which means that I am still in school and at the moment I am studying my backside off trying to prepare for all of my exams. As a result my schoolwork takes up most of my time which equals a lot less blogging but never fear (!) as I am still here ready to bring you gaming content that will knock your socks off and rock your world!

Today, I bring you the teaser trailer for the game that everybody, including me, is talking about, Call of Duty : Black Ops! This trailer wasn’t released too long after my article revealing the game’s plot and I hate to be big-headed, but I think it was all down to my investigating and all that… I’m very glad to see that this isn’t just another ‘generic 1940…’ game because we all know how fun they are! Seriously, if a developer releases another WW2-era shooter in the next 12 months, I’ll probably buy it, however, I will promptly smash it to pieces, burn the fragments and throw whatever’s left out the window! Ahem , mini-rant over, it will be really interesting too find out if Treyarch can become the new ‘Alpha-Dog’ and take over the huge incredi-sized gap that Infinity Ward left behind.

*NOTE* – As I’ve already said on Twitter, I have great idea for a gaming website. It will be even better than SFN and will be community driven (it will help gamers and ask for your input etc…). My problem is that I don’t have enough money to set up the site, so if you want to see more excellent gaming videos and read some more awesome articles on gaming, please look at (and possibly click on) the ads on the site. Thanks!

Written By Jasmine Henry (Jasmino924)

Related Posts

SFN EXCLUSIVE : First Details of the New Call of Duty!

My Predictions : Infinity Ward Staff “Situation”

5 Top Tips : How to Pwn n00bs in Modern Warfare 2’s Online Modes

Comment Questions

1. Do you think Treyarch can become the next Infinity Ward

2. Will Call of Duty: Black Ops be a slice of gaming heaven or an utter and total disaster?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clicky Web Analytics