Saturday, 8 May 2010

April Poll Results, Competition Winner Announced & More!

Jasmino924 Avatar(<— Look, it’s me, Jasmine, in cartoon form!)

Here’s a thank you note before I kick off this post: I’d just like to say thank you very much to anyone who entered the Modnation Racers competition or voted in the monthly poll, I love it when readers interact with the site, it’s nice to know that some of you care enough to participate!

Last month I asked you avid readers of SFN whether or not you’ll be buying Nintendo’s latest handheld gizmo, the 3DS, which is set to be like the original DS but with some super special 3D graphics that will make our jaws drop and put money in Nintendo’s pocket. April’s poll got more votes than March’s which I was glad to see because I was really curious of the outcome of this one, and I have to tell you that I was rather surprised.

Since 2004 Nintendo have released the original Nintendo DS, the DS Lite, the DSi as well as the DS XL all of which have left more than enough holes in our pockets, you know that space where money should be but isn’t? Most of us have bought at least one DS in its 6 years of release, maybe even more if the screen popped off (which was prone to happen) and I had thought that you’d all be eager to buy the next instalment of the console but as the poll results showed, more than half of you (60%) voted ‘NO’ to say that you wouldn’t be buying the Nintendo 3DS though the other 40% of you who voted ‘YES’ to say that you would be buying a Nintendo 3DS can have fun with your terrible 3D-induced headaches and your blurry eyesight!

This month I’m asking you “What do you think about Sony’s Motion Controller?” You’ve probably read about ‘Sony Move’ everywhere, on Twitter, on TV and maybe even in the newspaper! Vote on your opinion of it in this month’s poll, over there –> –> –> –> –>

Next up I’m announcing the winner of the contest I held on SFN to win a Modnation Racers (PSP) Demo Code! Basically, I got sent an ‘early access’ code for the demo of  Modnation Racers on PSP, however, I couldn’t redeem it because I live in the UK. Being a good sport, I offered readers (and Twitter users) in North America a chance to win. After using Twitrand (a very useful website) to randomly choose a winner, @koone23 won! Congrats, I shall be DMing you the demo code shortly and for everyone else who entered and didn’t win, I’m sure that more codes that are useless to me will show up in my E-mail inbox soon!

For a heads up on all of the latest SFN happenings as well as lots of ReTweeted, gaming goodness, you can follow me @Jasmino924 on Twitter!

Ok, ok, I’ll admit it, the “&more” featured in the post title is that I need your help! If you want to see more awesome posts about gaming and if you’d like to have the chance to win more cool gaming prizes, I’m going to need you to look at the ads on the site. The ads keep SFN running and while I love writing for you all, it may become difficult if I don’t have ‘.com’ web address instead of the’’ site that I’m working with. By looking at and clicking on the ads on the site (if they catch your eye) not only can you help me to improve the layout of the site as well as motivate me to write even more great articles, you could also ensure that your favourite video game blog (is it?) never goes away (at least, not for a while) as I’ve heard about ‘’ websites being randomly deleted for no reason! I would really appreciate your help readers, even if you only click on one ad, it would still mean a lot to me, I mean for crying out loud (!) it makes me happy when you leave comments! (<—the way to my heart if anyone cares ;D )

Keep On Gaming!

Written by Jasmine Henry (Jasmino924)

*NOTE* – Don’t have a Twitter page but want to contact me? Go to my Contact Page to find out how!

Related Posts

Modnation Racers Demo Code Competition!

The Results Are In (March Poll)
Random Ramblings : Is The Avatar Game Actually Quite Good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics