Sunday 28 February 2010

A Good Nintendo Wii Game? Wait, what?!?

Super Mario Galaxy 2 Trailer via me on YouTube

When it comes to consoles, I’m a pretty unbiased gal, whether or not this or that console releases some really great exclusives (*ahem* Heavy Rain) I still have love for all 3 next-gen platforms. Personally, I love Wii Fit, Wii Sports and Imagine Babyz on the Wii (just kidding about that last one) but I think that recently Nintendo has definitely dropped the ball with their games : Cooper Bilbaud over at Platform Nation clearly agrees with this. For quite a long while now, I (and I’m guessing all of you) have been waiting for an awesome game that we can enjoy for the Wii and we all know that Super Mario Galaxy was a FANTASTIC game and finally we can look forward to an extremely worthy sequel. Check out the trailer above.

Related Post

Random Ramblings : Why Original IPs Are The Best

Comment Question : Do you like the look of Super Mario Galaxy 2?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clicky Web Analytics