Sunday 14 February 2010

Ethan Mars & Alan Wake – Twins?

image

Have you all heard of that site I Can Has Cheezburger? with all the pictures of the cute cats? Well they have a whole host of random sites in their “Cheezburger Network” and one of them is Totally Looks Like . TLL has loads of comparisons of people and stuff and is one of my favourite sites so I thought that I’d have a go at making a comparison myself. So what do you think, Ethan Mars and Alan Wake are secret brothers? Nah, just kidding, but it was worth a try, right?

Ethan and Alan may not be brothers but there are loads of other characters that look like each other. Leave comments with some ideas of who.

Related Posts

SFN Exclusive : Alan Wake Release Date Confirmed? – Updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clicky Web Analytics