Tuesday 9 February 2010

I Ask the BioShock 2 People A Question + Gameplay Footage!

2K Marin Q&A Video courtesy of me on YouTube

It’s highly likely that you may have heard of this wonderful thing called Twitter . If not you've probably been living under a rock for the past few months. I like to roll with the trends (I Can Has Cheezburger?) and so I have a Twitter page, the Official PlayStation Blog (EU Link)-(US Link) has one too. A regular occurrence on their Twitter page is asking followers to submit interview questions to ask various developers. As both a follow of the PS Blog and as a budding journalist, I seized the opportunity and asked my question (as Jasmino924).

“Was it difficult to come up with a concept for BioShock 2?”

Hear their answer a few minutes in or watch the whole thing for gameplay footage.

Follow me on Twitter @Jasmino924

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clicky Web Analytics