Saturday 27 March 2010

[SITE LINK] F1 2010 + Coolest Video Game Character…

That Video Game Blog logo 

It’s starting to become a recurring theme here on System Fail News ; me ranting on about how SFN isn’t a big,well-name blog and to be honest if you guys are anything like me, you’re pretty fed up with my ranting! To be honest I really don’t care, although I’m  a little bit jealous, that larger sites like That Video Game Blog (TVGB) are more famous than mine and I don’t even mind linking to them. Earlier this week they posted a hands-on article for the Xbox 360 version of Codemasters’ upcoming Formula 1 racing sim, F1 2010. Words can’t describe how excited I am for this game so I definitely think that you should visit the site.

Hands-on / F1 2010 (Xbox 360) – Via That Video Game Blog (TVGB)

 

Split Screen Logo

The other excellent post is from the blog that SFN is partnered with, Split Screen. It’s a big world here in the blogosphere so it’s good that all of us bloggers can be friends. Recently the guys have kicked off a series of posts called “The Coolest Game Characters of All Time” featuring some of the most awesome and well-respected video game characters of our time. They always write excellent posts (we have that in common :D) but these posts really show how great a blog Split Screen really is. And I’m not even biased, despite the fact that Split Screen is the first site System Fail News has been partnered with…(See the note in the sidebar about them)

The link to the latest entry in the series is posted below.

The Coolest Game Characters of All Time: Gordon Freeman (Half-Life series) – Via Split-Screen

 

Related Posts

Split Screen

Army of 2 :The 40th Day TVGB Update

Hmm Funny That….

Are you fed up of me ranting about SFN’s popularity? Use the Share This widget below (the little green button thing) to tell your friends about System Fail News! Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clicky Web Analytics