Sunday 3 January 2010

DJ Hero 2 Confirmed by DJ David Guetta

DJ Hero Logo

 

Oops, I’m pretty sure that this wasn’t supposed to happen! David Guetta the DJ most famous for working with Akon to make the UK No.1 hit “Sexy Chick” and who also produced some DLC for the first DJ Hero has said in a recent interview [about DJ Hero 1]

“I think it’s amazing, this game, and I’m going to work on the No. 2 version,” 

he also proclaimed how much he liked the first game and revealed that he’s not that great at it either.

“It’s a really crazy game. After 10 minutes, you get the rush that a DJ gets after 10 years of practising. I have fun with it, but you know what? I can’t go to the maximum level. It’s too difficult for me. It’s crazy.”

No other details have been revealed about the sequel to Activision’s music mash-up/rythm matching game but I’ll keep you posted on SFN when I  have more news.

What would you like to see in the new DJ Hero game? Leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clicky Web Analytics