Wednesday 15 April 2009

A Small Favour

Readers of System Fail News, I have a small favour to ask I hope that you don't mind.

This month I aim to be more interactive. Basically what I mean is that I want to know what you guys think of my blog, I wanna know what you like or dislike about. So after every post that I do this month I will post something that says something like:

What do you like or dislike about the site

The favour, is that I want you to be as opinionated as possible about System Fail News. Seriously tell me everything that you feel about the site. It will be much apreciated! :D

The more feedback I get the better I can make the site!

Alternatively, if you have any questions or comments about the site feel free to contact me (Jasmino924) at GamingLowdown@hotmail.co.uk.

Happy reading readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clicky Web Analytics