Sunday 22 March 2009

I Told You So

When I was younger my sister and I would always wind each other up. I would hide her stuff and she would hide mine, I would say that she smelt of poo, she would say it back. However, the most prominent way that we would annoy each other was to say 'I told you so'. It is here today on System Fail News that I title my post with that infamous phrase for a very delightful reason.

Do you remember last month when I told you some juicy gossip regarding Mass Effect 2?Well, the cunning developers Bioware (the guys behind both Mass Effect games) have just made this teaser trailer for Mass Effect 2 public.


Mass Effect 2 teaser trailer courtesy of That Video Game Blog

Like the look of the game? Why not pre-order it from Amazon?



Say what you think of the video in the comments box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Clicky Web Analytics